ACWA has received funding from the Social Sector Transformation Fund to deliver services focusing on leadership and workforce development to small and medium community service and health organisations.
Is my organisation eligible?
If your organisation received direct funding under Tranche 1 or 2 of the SSTF scheme you are also eligible to receive services from this funding round. You can check whether your organisation received funding here.
If you did not receive funding but are a not-for-profit organisation who works in the community services or health sector and had a turnover of less than $5million in the 20/21 financial year you may also be eligible.
What services can my organisation access?
ACWA can provide you with services relating to leadership and workforce development.
Either individual or group coaching that focuses on skill development for leaders and managers.
NFP Sustainability in Transition Program
A group workshop/coaching program for senior leaders of NFP organisations.
Leadership Workshops (coming soon)
Workshops on relevant leadership topics.
Will I automatically receive the services that I apply for?
When you apply to attend one of our funded programs, your application is not automatically approved. ACWA is working with DCJ and the other service providers to make sure that funding is distributed as fairly as possible. Your application will be processed and you will receive notice as to whether you have been successful at a later date.
ACWA will offer some funding in rounds, and if you aren’t successful in the first round you will be automatically considered for a later round if the same service is being offered.
Services from other providers
There are a range of other providers who are delivering services through this fund:
- Governance and strategy support through the Professional Impact Network delivered by Social Impact Hub.
- A range of legal services to help board members, staff and volunteers to understand the law, prevent legal problems and increase efficiency delivered by Justice Connect.
- Resilience building for emergency responses with NSW Council of Social Service (NCOSS).
- Digital and information technology advisory services provided by Infoxchange.
- Strategic analysis, governance support, quality assurance and evaluation services to assist you to future-proof your organisations provided by Sefa (Social Enterprise Finance Australia).
- AbSec will support Aboriginal organisations with a holistic model of supports including practical advice and solutions.
You can access these services by clicking here.