If you are visiting the ACWA premises and/or attending ACWA training, the following COVID-19 protocols must be adhered and agreed to. You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, as per Government definitions.
On arrival at the office, you will be asked to complete a Visitor Screening Form (you must be able to show your vaccination certificate if requested). We have put these systems in place to ensure the office environment and face-to-face training are as safe as possible for all students, facilitators, visitors and staff.
You must not to attend the ACWA office if any of the following apply:
- You have returned a positive COVID-19 test with the last 7 days.
- You have been asked to self-isolate in the last 7 days.
- If you have flu-like symptoms OR symptoms of acute respiratory infections (e.g. shortness of breath, cough or sore throat).
- You are waiting for results of a COVID-19 test.
- You have been in close contact, within the last 7 days, with a confirmed case of COVID-19 (community/work/household) or in a household with someone awaiting the results of COVID-19 testing.
- Masks are not compulsory for workshops.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at all workshops.
- If you have flu-like symptoms OR symptoms of acute respiratory infections (e.g. shortness of breath, cough or sore throat) on the day that your training is scheduled, you must not attend. A full refund or credit will be given.