Frequently Asked Questions
How to Access Your Certificates
Accessing Your Invoices (As An Individual)
How To Change Your Contact Details
Enrol With An Invoice Billed To A Individual
Enrol With An Invoice Billed To A Company
How Do I Join A Waiting List?
Searching – How To Find A Course Quickly
What Happens After I Enrol?
How To Make Changes To Your Enrolment
If you are booking to attend ACWA training, and/or visiting our premises, the following COVID-19 protocols must be adhered and agreed to. We have put these in place in order to make the face-to-face training environment as safe as possible for our students and facilitators.
- All students and facilitators must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, as per Government definitions.
- If you have flu-like symptoms OR symptoms of acute respiratory infections (e.g. shortness of breath, cough or sore throat) on the day that your training is scheduled, you must not attend. A full refund or credit will be given.
You are also asked not to attend face to face training if any of the following apply:
- You have returned a positive COVID-19 test with the last 7 days.
- You have been asked to self-isolate in the last 7 days.
- You are waiting for results of a COVID-19 test.
- You have been in close contact, within the last 7 days, with a confirmed case of COVID-19 (community/work/household) or in a household with someone awaiting the results of COVID-19 testing.
- Masks are not compulsory for workshops.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at all workshops.