Community Leadership Program
"…revolutionised the way I approached leadership and encouraged me to get out of my comfort zone"
The Community Leadership Program challenges, nurtures and fosters new leaders in the community and human services sectors. More than 130 professionals, from across a diverse range of fields including education, health, community services, local councils and peak bodies, have graduated from the program.
Lesley Furneaux-Cook, the Manager of CCWT’s Community Leadership Program, describes how this program can equip you with the skills to become a good leader.
- 7 months transformative journey.
- 7 facilitator lead online workshops offer exciting new insights into leadership principles and practices.
- Individual coaching; you will be matched to an accredited coach to support and challenge you.
- Leadership panel; ask the burning questions from those who know.
- Workplace project; put your learning into practice.
To find out more about ACWA’s Community Leadership Program, contact Lesley Furneaux-Cook on 02 9281 8822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear from past participants of the Community Leadership Program