'Buy One Get One Free' CAPS Safe Children Conference Ticket for ACWA Members
CAPS is offering ACWA Members a discounted ticket price to the Safe Children Conference in Sydney on 22 October. Book your ticket on the Conference website and get a second one free.
CAPS Safe Children Conference
22 October 2019
Doltone House, Darling Island, Sydney
Together we will examine the intersectionality of child abuse and explore how all areas of society can work together to achieve real change.
• Kathryn Mandla | National Office for Child Safety
• Janet Schorer | NSW Children's Guardian
• Emma Gierschick | Children of Disability Australia
• Dr Kieran Le Plastrier | Psychiatry SMO, Researcher
• Craig Hughes-Cashmore | Survivors & Mates Support Network
• Judy Atkinson | Emeritus Professor - SCU
• Michael Salter | Associate Professor of Criminology, UNSW
This year’s event will focus on:
• The post Royal Commission environment
• The link between child abuse and domestic violence
• Why every workplace must be able to recognise and respond to signs of maltreatment
• The need for a more preventative approach
• Technology – the good and the bad
Visit the CAPS website to read more about the work they do.