Book now and join your colleagues at ACWA 2018!
Our Program Committee is creating a thought-provoking program under the over-arching theme ‘Doing better for our children and families: Innovate, lead, change’.
Learn, network and develop your knowledge from our international speakers including, Andy Kendrick, Harriet Ward, John Simmonds, Nina Biehal, Carmel Devaney and Karen Broadhurst.
Register before June 5 to receive your 10% early bird discount.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to present your work
Showcase your work in the social and welfare sectors by submitting your abstract by April 9. Submission themes include:
- Child protection
- Children’s best interests and needs
- Early intervention and family support
- Out-of-home care (kinship, foster and residential care)
- Open adoption
- Aboriginal children, young people, families and communities
- Organisations – innovation, leadership, change
- Research, policy and practice
Have your organisation represented at ACWA 2018
Promote your organisation at ACWA 2018 by sponsoring or exhibiting to an engaging audience. To discuss packages and opportunities of all sizes contact the Sponsorship and Exhibition Account Manager by emailing email@example.com or by phoning +61 2 9265 0700.