ACWA/CCWT is pleased to be working with the Department of Family and Community Services NSW (FACS) and the NSW Council of Social Services (NCOSS) to provide support for agencies transitioning their services to align with the TEI Reforms.
Our role in this scheme is to provide support through professional development courses tailored to your needs. This will include:
- Online courses
- On topics affecting a broad range of agencies
- Available for enrolment when you need it
- Certificates of Completion will be provided
- Interactive online conversations scheduled for a set time
- Recordings will be available for those unable to make the time
- Follow up material will be provided to support you to make the changes needed in your workplace
- Face to face workshops
- These will be scheduled in all districts according to need – each district can identify workshop topics that are relevant to your local context
- If you don’t have a specific workshop in your district you can travel to another district to attend (spaces permitting)
Scheduled face to face workshops
Outcomes Focused Planning, Evaluation and Reporting workshops are now open for registrations in 9 locations. Click here to find the details and register for the workshop in your area.
For further details email email@example.com or phone the TEI Project Manager on 9281 8822.