To be a ‘Supporter of ACWA’, you must have a demonstrated interest in or experience of working within the child, youth and family welfare sector in NSW or the ACT and you must be able to demonstrate that you support the purposes of the Company.
This opportunity is also open to organisations and individuals outside of the sector whose work focuses on child, youth and family welfare, but who are not eligible for ACWA Membership under the Constitution.
Supporter of ACWA Benefits
As a ‘Supporter of ACWA’ you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Invitations to participate in policy and practice forums and seminars
- Supporter newsletters and regular bulletin updates
- Acknowledgement that you are a ‘Supporter of ACWA’ in our Annual Report
Supporter of ACWA Contribution
Supporters of ACWA are requested to make an annual contribution to support the work of the Company.
- This contribution is due on 1 January annually.
- The contribution amount for 2019 is $180
To be considered for ‘Supporter of ACWA’ status, please forward a letter to the ACWA Board, which outlines how you or your organisation meet the eligibility requirements referred to above.