ACWA invites agencies located in regional and rural NSW to apply for a Foster Care Week 2018 Regional Grant.
Running from September 9-16, Foster Care Week acknowledges the remarkable work of foster carers across NSW while highlighting the need for more to come on board. The celebrations will kick off in Sydney on September 9 with ACWA’s annual picnic day.
ACWA will be providing grants of up to $1,000 to support regional agencies to host joint celebrations in their own local communities.
Please submit your application to: email@example.com no later than Friday, August 17.
- ACWA will contribute up to $1,000 per regional event.
- Applicants are encouraged to collaborate with other foster care and OOHC agencies in their area when planning their activity and making their application.
- A detailed proposed budget must be attached to the application.
- Successful applicants will receive reimbursement after the event.
- Receipts need to be supplied no later than October 5 to receive the approved grant money.
In the meantime, any questions about the grants or your application can be directed to our Foster Care Week Coordinator Liz Potten: firstname.lastname@example.org