Developing Practice Issue 44
In this issue:
- What road ahead? Directions and challenges for the National Framework for Protecting Australia's Children 2009-2020.
- Early intervention and the first thousand days of child development
- 'What home can look like': The First 1000 Days - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and their families
- To improve the life outcomes for young people transitioning from statutory care to independence: An international perspective
- How can child welfare and youth-serving organisations keep children safe?
- Seeing and hearing: Embedding child rights in policy and practice
- Are we listening? The need to facilitate participation in decision-making by children and young people in out-of-home care
- Book Review
- Sector Resource